What is Adventure Park by Emaar?
How do I book my tickets?
Do you have a dress code for your attractions?
- Guests should wear casual and comfortable clothing in accordance with local laws and customs.
- We kindly advise to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged.
- All participants must wear socks provided by Adventure Park by Emaar for an additional cost.
- Long hair must be tied back; veiled ladies must use hair clips that are not sharp.
- Use of pins or safety pins is prohibited for safety reasons, and so is the use of belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
- Participants will not be permitted entry or asked to leave by the staff of Adventure Park by Emaar should they be barefooted or wearing unapproved socks, flip-flops, high heels, or any other footwear deemed unsuitable.
May I bring food and beverages to your attractions?
What happens if I lose something while at any of your attractions?
Do you have free Wi-Fi?
Do you have height restrictions?
Do you have an age restriction for each experience (apart from the general 4 years onward requirement)?
What is your ticket price?
Can adults participate?
Do you offer any Special Offers or Combo Deals?
Where are you located?
What is your phone number?
What are your Hours of Operation?
What do I do if I encounter a problem when buying online?
Is parking available?