Is there a minimum height for skating?
Do you have any skating aids available?
Are ice skates provided?
Do you have lockers?
Do I have to pay to be a spectator?
What if I can’t make my session or lesson time?
Is the ice real?
Do you provide skate and blade sharpening?
Do you offer any skating or learning programs?
Do you offer group discounts?
Where is the rink located?
Will you have skates available that can accommodate my shoe size?
How do I book my tickets?
Is there a dress code?
Is it safe for children to skate by themselves?
An adult must accompany children under 120 cm at all times. Children over 120cm can skate completely alone. he use of helmet, safety gear, and skating aids is recommended for their safety.
Is first aid available?
How long am I able to skate?
What is the difference between your different types of skating sessions?
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Choose a session appropriate to your ability.
- Do not skate if you are pregnant.
- Do not carry young children or babies in your arms while on the ice.
- We advise you to wear gloves and wrap up warm. However, do not wear scarves, long coats, or trailing items/clothing on the ice.
- Do not skate while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Do not use mobile phones or personal stereos on the ice. Either leave them at home, with a spectator, or in a locker provided by the venue.
- Selfie sticks and extendable cameras are always strictly prohibited.
- Do not consume food or drink while on the ice, chew gum, or drop litter.
- Do not carry or wear bags on the ice as this may affect your balance. Fanny packs and bum bags are recommended, should you need to take personal items on the ice with you.
- Remove any sharp objects from your pockets.
- Ensure your skates are fastened correctly – our friendly marshals can assist if you are unsure.
- Please be advised that Strobe Lights are sometimes used during our Disco Sessions and DJ Nights. Skaters who are uncomfortable with such lighting effects should take heed accordingly.
- In line with the health and safety protocols, long dresses, UAE National Dress or trailing clothing are not permitted on the ice.
- Always enter and leave the rink via the gate. We operate a one-way entry and exit system.
- Skate in an anti-clockwise direction and follow the instruction from all ice marshals.
- Do not skate at excessive speeds. Horseplay is not permitted. Ice marshals and Dubai Ice Rink reserve the right to dismiss anyone off the ice for improper behavior or pose a safety rink without any prior warning. Tickets will not be refunded in this instance.
- If you do slip and fall over, try and protect your head. We always recommend hiring one of our helmets.
- Please follow the instructions of the marshals and referees who are here to ensure your safety.
- When the machine is cleaning the ice, keep off the ice and behind the barriers.
- Do not sit or climb on the barriers.
- Do not throw or spray the ice.
- Do not dig holes in the ice.
- No jumping, pushing, or horseplay.
- No tag games or whip-changes.
- Please be considerate to less able skaters.