Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is one of the most captivating attractions at The Dubai Mall, offering a memorable journey into ocean life. Located strategically in the center of the mall and designed to world-class standards, the aquarium allows you to experience the exotic wonders of aquatic life-first hand.
- The Underwater Zoo leads guest through unique ecological zones bringing them up close with over 36 individual aquatic displays housing penguins, piranhas, giant spider crabs, water rats, otters, sea jellies, and lots more.
- The Aquarium holds 10 million liters of water and is home to thousands of animals. The -270degree acrylic walk though tunnel is 48m long and sits 11, below the surface.
- Guests can enjoy Shark Dives, Cage Snorkeling, Specialty Dives, Glass-Bottom Boat Rides, Aquarist Programmes and behind the Scenes Tours.
- Daily Feeding and training presentations provide information on marine species, habitats and conservation.
- The Underwater Zoo is home to King Croc, one of world’s largest reptiles who is over 5 meters long and weighs an imposing +750kg.
- UAE’s Night Creatures features the amazing diversity of Arabian wildlife with snakes, insects, lizards, small mammals and amphibians.
- For special events, a surprise wedding proposal can be arranged, product launches and activation.
- For your events booking enquiries, please email : email@example.com